The Misophonia Institute and Misophonia Association are excited to announce the 1st Misophonia Researchers Conference will be held on August 4, 2018 in San Francisco, California East Bay area (more precisely, Four Points by Sheraton in Pleasanton, CA). Researchers can attend in person or by video. The conference is designed for those have conducted misophonia research, are conducting misophonia research, or are funding misophonia research. Graduate students who are planning to conduct misophonia research are welcome to attend. Professionals who provide treatment (or interested in providing treatment) to individuals with misophonia are also welcome.
You can attend in person or via internet.
This conference will allow ample discussion on questions such as:
– What is misophonia?
– What causes misophonia?
– How does misophonia develop, maintain, and expand?
– What treatments help and why?
– Ideas for future research on misophonia.
Who will be presenting (so far)
Cost- Register by July 6 for the prices shown below
– People who have published misophonia research or articles: Free
– Professionals providing treatment for misophonia: $199 (late registration $249)
– Professionals interested in providing treatment for misophonia: $199 (late registration $249)
– Graduate students interested in conducting research on misophonia: $49 (late registration $59)
Register Now – Register by July 6 to avoid late registration fees
Registration link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/676812469066561794
Registration Discount Codes
– PUBLISHED – free
– PRESENTER – free
– PROFESSIONAL – $199
– GRADSTUDENT – $49
Email Tom Dozier at email@example.com for more information.
We invited everyone who has published research on misophonia. If you know anyone who is conducting misophonia research, please share this with them and ALSO send an email to Tom Dozier at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally invite them.